are two views of the house on Curtis Ridge, with this dog guarding
the front lawn in the first and additional landscaping in the second.
and his wife and children lived here until 1924, when they moved to
the village of Byesville. His older sister Lizzie and his
mother Mary stayed on.
died in 1932. Mary sold the farm in 1935 (see the notice at
the bottom of this page), and Mary died in 1937. Both women
were buried in the cemetery across the road.